Friday, January 16, 2009

Eleven degrees


Is what it said on the news today...plus we have some 'snowpack' from yesterday. I would have run outside this morning, to say that 'I did it' if nothing else (with the help of multiple long johns, my usual cold weather buffer) but was a bit leery slipping on the snow. I guess it must be cold because my camera, which I took with me on a walk, froze up, so thus far, this is the only picture (from my window) that I have of the cold.


I have to say, the cold hasn't been affecting me as much this year as it has previously, but I think that has more to do with the insulating layer of fat I gained the past few months, that I'm blaming on a sluggish metabolism but which really has more to do with increased chocolate consumption. Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment